Priorities For Funding In Brecks are:
- Increase responsible tourism opportunities which make the most of the natural and cultural environment.
- Support small businesses to start, grow and be sustainable.
- Help farming businesses to innovate, modernise and take advantage of new opportunities, including diversification into other areas of activity.
- To promote local food and drink by co-operation.
- Support an increase in productivity from forestry and woodland.
- To improve the wellbeing of communities and prepare for demographic change.
For more information about the overall priorities of the LAG, please see below the full funding priorities.
LEADER can also fund projects to support rural communities, rural tourism and culture and heritage projects. For more details on this, download the specific PDF below.