Priorities For Funding In Waveney Valley are:
- Support businesses to establish and grow.
- Help farming businesses to improve, innovate and develop.
- Increase tourism activity, making the best use of local assets – infrastructure, natural environment, market towns, historic landscape, culture and people.
- Shorten, innovate improve the quality of supply chains and for local food and drink.
- Support Market Towns to maintain and evolve their role as socio-economic centres.
- To foster co-operation between communities to embrace change.
For more information about the overall priorities of the LAG, please see below the full funding priorities.
LEADER can also fund projects to support rural communities, rural tourism and culture and heritage projects. For more details on this, download the specific PDF below.