Priorities For Funding In West Norfolk are:
- Achieving rural economic growth through support for small businesses
- Improve access to services and connectivity in rural areas
- Supporting innovation and growth in agriculture, horticulture, food and drink
- Support for water efficiency
- Growing tourism by improving and developing the visitor experience
- Support for sustainable woodland development
For more information about the overall priorities of the LAG, please see below the full funding priorities.
LEADER can also fund projects to support rural communities, rural tourism and culture and heritage projects. For more details on this, download the specific PDF below.